What to expect from this page. This brief view of our Privacy Notice outlines the most important details you need to know. We wanted to save you from a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo but still provide the essential information. You can read the full GroupM Privacy Notice for more detail on our privacy practices.
These Privacy Notice Highlights and our full Privacy Notice only apply to midas-exchange.com and services Midas provides online for its clients (Services). This notice does not apply to any other sites, products or services of Midas, its affiliates or its clients.
Information we collect and information we do not collect:
- Midas only collects personal information (PII) from adults who voluntarily share that information with us.
- Midas does not knowingly collect any personal information from children 13 or younger.
- Midas automatically receives non-personal information (non-PII) when you visit our Website. Midas uses common internet technologies, such as Cookies, on our Website so we can improve content and site services. You can always choose not to share your non-PII by opting-out of cookies here.
- For more information about our information collection practices, please click here.
How we do and do not use the collected information:
- We use personal information to fulfill your requests and to correspond with you, but only if you decide to share personal information with us. For example we will use your e-mail address to add you to our e-mail newsletter at your request.
- We may share your personal information with our contracted vendors in order to process your request when those tasks are outside our expertise. For example, if you submit payment with a credit card on our site, we may share your information with our credit card processing vendor so your payment can be processed. We may also share your personal information in the event of a merger, sale or reorganization of Midas.
- We may share aggregate, or combined, consumer data – which does not contain any personal information, and which does not identify any specific individual – with vendors or partners, when we perform services for our clients. This is non-PII about your web browsing, or about your interactions with ads we manage on behalf of clients. We do this to gain better insights into the audience interests.
- Except as set forth in the full Privacy Notice, we never share, rent, or sell information about you to third parties without your consent.
- We do not share personal information about you with our partners or vendors, except as described in the full Privacy Notice.
If you choose not to share your non-personal information with us. (We call this “Opt Out”).
- To opt out of data collection via cookies from Midas.com please click here.
- To update your browser settings to opt out of all data collection via cookies, regardless of what sites you visit, see your browser’s help menu; links to instructions for popular browsers are below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- To opt out of interest based advertising by some providers, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. (It’s important to note that you will still receive ads after opting out of behavioral advertising, however the ads will simply be less relevant to your interests).
How we secure your personal information: As stated previously, we do not generally collect PII, but in the rare instances we do, we take reasonable steps designed to secure it appropriately. To protect the information against unauthorized access and use, we take reasonable security measures as possible, such as limiting access to specified personnel, and by storing data on servers designed to be secure.
To protect the information against unauthorized access and use, we take as many security measures as possible, such as limiting access to specified personnel, and by storing data on secure servers.
How to Contact Us: For more detailed information regarding our privacy practices, please go to our full Privacy Statement. Or write to GroupM at: Privacy Officer, GroupM, 498 7th Ave., New York, NY 10018 or via email at Privacy@GroupM.com.